Creating hyperlinked electronic briefs until now has been a tedious process. Prior to submitting their submission to the arbitral tribunal or court, law firms typically have to send all documents to a third-party service provider who will then prepare an eBrief. This process usually involves a delay of several days and considerable costs.
ExhibitManager now creates fully interactive eBriefs with just a few mouse clicks.
- Create an eBrief with a simple eBrief Assistant will guide you through the process of creating a fully hyperlinked PDF eBrief. ExhibitManager will:
- electronically bundle and stamp all your exhibits,
- transform all the citations in your submission to hyperlinks to the filed exhibits, transcript or even submissions,
- create fully hyperlinked lists of exhibits, and
- create navigational bookmarks and bookmarks to all the exhibits.