Managing exhibits in legal submissions.
ExhibitManager is the intelligent software for litigators and arbitration practitioners which makes writing large submissions with numerous exhibits easy.
The key benefits for your practice
70% of the leading arbitration practices (GAR 30) are using ExhibitManager today.
Analyze your case
From the beginning of your case to the end, Exhibit Manager gives you full control to achieve your goal: winning your client’s case.
- Analyze, categorize (type, date, issues etc.) and annotate documents; all team members have access to the same documents.
- Organize exhibits in different ways: chronologically, according to issues or any other convenient way.
- Search, preview, edit and OCR exhibits.
- Review and annotate exhibits to share knowhow in your team real time.
Write your submission
Insert exhibits in a uniform style (fully customizable). All exhibits are numbered and formatted automatically according to your specifications. Review exhibits cited in the submission with a mouse click.
- Cite exhibits effortlessly in your Corporate Identity styles.
- Be confident the formatting and numbering is always correct with ExhibitManager.
- Save time by inserting exhibit citations into your submission with a simple mouse click.
- Adding an additional exhibit is easy, because exhibits are automatically renumbered.
- Use your existing law firms' templates in multiple languages.
- Review or open an exhibit directly from your submission with a mouse click.
Finalize your submission
Create lists of exhibits within seconds (chronological or by exhibit number). Stamp exhibits and create bundles automatically. No more bad surprises.
- Significant time savings from hours for a small submissions up to several days for a submission with thousands of exhibits.
- Organize your list of exhibits chronologically or by exhibit number.
- Create trial bundle index including your opponent's exhibits.
- Last minute changes are easy, because exhibits are automatically renumbered.
- Create bundles automatically: exhibits will be numbered and stamped with whatever label you choose. The stamp is customizable with the exhibit number, the case number and even your firm’s logo.
- Print or submit the bundle to the court or arbitral tribunal electronically.
Create a fully hyperlinked eBrief of your submission in PDF format with a few mouse clicks. No other software can create eBriefs like ExhibitManager. You do not need an external service provider to create your eBrief.
- Create an eBrief with a simple eBrief Assistant.
- Transform the exhibit citations in your submissions and witness statements to hyperlinks to the filed exhibits, transcripts or other submissions.
- Create fully hyperlinked lists of exhibits.
- Create pinpoints to specific pages, navigational bookmarks and bookmarks to exhibits.
- The arbitrator or judge can study your interactive eBrief including exhibits on a computer or an iPad anywhere without carrying boxes full of paper. Use ExhibitManager to make the impact your client deserves!
Prepare for the hearing
Use ExhibitManager to prepare your oral advocacy and win your client's case.
- Create hyperlinked lists of key documents per issue for a winning opening statement.
- Prepare your own witnesses with relevant witness bundles.
- Use ExhibitManager to identify key documents for cross-examination.
Work in a team
ExhibitManager supports teamwork across offices and remote locations.
- All team members working on a matter have access to the same exhibits.
- Annotate exhibits and share knowledge within your team.
- Possibility to store documents on SharePoint Online for easier collaboration with co-counsel and experts.
- ExhibitManager enforces uniform citation styles when exhibits are cited in legal submissions.
Save time and costs
Significant time saving at all stages of the workflow.
- Review and analyse your case in a timely manner.
- Automatically share case knowledge with your team members writing the submission.
- Save time automatically renumbering the exhibits and lists of exhibits during the critical days and hours before a filing deadline.
- Automatically create exhibit bundles according to the tribunal's specifications.
- Create fully hyperlinked eBriefs in minutes without the need for an external service provider.
What is ExhibitManager?
ExhibitManager – the smart way to deal with numerous exhibits in legal submissions. By litigators, for litigators.
Latest News & Updates
The leading arbitration teams are using ExhibitManager today.
ExhibitManager Version 5.3 is availalbe
ExhibitManager Version 5.2 available
Add Exhibits of your
Opponent to your Project
Download an eBrief from the SCC platform onto your iPad
ExhibitManager Version 5.1 available
Pro Bono Work
ExhibitManager wins the top 10 products of 2016 award
The SCC Platform
A secure digital platform for communication and file sharing between the SCC (Stockholm Chamber of Commerce), the parties and the tribunal.
The SCC Platform provides participants with a secure and efficient way of communicating and filing all case materials in the arbitration, such as procedural orders, submissions and exhibits, and will constitute the forum through which the SCC communicates with the parties, counsel and arbitrators throughout the proceedings.